Swoobles Forums

Full Version: Better Pending Admin App Prefixes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We should narrow down admin app prefixes based on what level they are going for.

Example:
PENDING LVL 1
PENDING LVL 2
PENDING LVL 3
ACCEPTED LVL...

You get the point.

It would be easier for admins to sort them out.
i agree to this, but what about the hundreds of denied and accepted app D:
Most applicants seem to put their goal in the title of their application, but I agree with you. It would be better to have a "Level 1,2,3" prefix than "pending" since it's obviously pending when it's in the application forum.
Maybe get a "insufficient/needs feedback" prefix too for those applications that get two replies, one being "I'll see you on and come back to this *never gets on to see them*".

Alternatively we could have the prefix state their primary server, that might help people who plays on the servers with fewer admins on them.

In the end it really depends on the applicant though, whatever we end up with it's really more up to them to leave a good impression and get staff to look at their app... It doesn't matter if it says they need feedback, are applying for level 2 or play on surf in the prefix or their application title, if you do not want the person to be an admin you're not going to give the application a +1 either way .-.
(02-26-2017, 03:05 PM)Finn Wrote: [ -> ]i agree to this, but what about the hundreds of denied and accepted app D:

Probably wouldn't change the old ones.

I like the idea of the new tags though. Maybe also add a [Last Day] tag so we could know to rep if we  wanted to.
Maybe striker can add this to the new admin app system coming soon™.
Yeah I'm not going to add those. It's already easy enough to know who is applying for what. Regular name? Applying for level 1. Level 1 color name, applying for level 2. Etc etc.
(02-27-2017, 05:37 AM)Yota_Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'm not going to add those. It's already easy enough to know who is applying for what. Regular name? Applying for level 1. Level 1 color name, applying for level 2. Etc etc.

You realize we do not see name colors in the admin app list...
(02-27-2017, 08:17 AM)RussianLightning Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2017, 05:37 AM)Yota_Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'm not going to add those. It's already easy enough to know who is applying for what. Regular name? Applying for level 1. Level 1 color name, applying for level 2. Etc etc.

I didn't realize clicking the thread was an issue.
(02-27-2017, 08:20 AM)Yota_Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2017, 08:17 AM)RussianLightning Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't realize clicking the thread was an issue.

Nobody is debating whether its hard or not to click the thread, its more of a 'quality of life' change. It would take 5 minutes or less to create the forum sections and applications could be easily sorted in their respective categories. Makes things look cleaner and more professional-ish.
Again, it's an unnecessary change and the admin applications are being revamped.
Pages: 1 2