Swoobles Forums

Full Version: Introduction: Kristinnn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Helloz! I am Kristinnn and... I adore cats...

Steam Name: Kristinnn

I have been playing pc video games since I was about seven to eight years old all thanks to my older brother. My first time playing an online game was Counter Strike. I did not know what I was doing but whatever I did was really fun. Only played two rounds because I ruined my brother score lol. Ever since then, I played TFC (ahhh memories) & Counter Strike as most common pc games until Sims 2 came along O: Anyways, Orphic^vi is my boyfriend and forever always mine! So back off C:

Im done... BAI

Meow

- Kristinnn

p.s. I hate smee tower
p.s.s I like replying to post w/ gifs
Hi Kristin!
(09-22-2012, 04:58 AM)Orphic Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kristin!

Hai Orphicccc Big Grin Heart
(09-22-2012, 04:50 AM)Kristinnn Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, Orphic^vi is my boyfriend and forever always mine! So back off C:

Do you know why I call him Python?
p.s. You love smee tower.
(09-22-2012, 07:25 PM)They call me queer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2012, 04:50 AM)Kristinnn Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, Orphic^vi is my boyfriend and forever always mine! So back off C:

Do you know why I call him Python?

Honestly, I don't know why he choose to be Python in the past. Ew.

(09-22-2012, 07:36 PM)hlstriker Wrote: [ -> ]p.s. You love smee tower.

[Image: clint_ew.gif]
(09-22-2012, 07:39 PM)Kristinnn Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I don't know why he choose to be Python in the past. Ew.
That's not why I call him Python :>
(09-22-2012, 10:43 PM)They call me queer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2012, 07:39 PM)Kristinnn Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I don't know why he choose to be Python in the past. Ew.
That's not why I call him Python :>
[Image: tumblr_m7ppdflR1B1rze8fmo1_500.gif]
tee he he, how did i miss this intro. hello

POOP POOP POOP POOP
I'm taking part in grave digging
Pages: 1 2 3