Swoobles Forums

Full Version: Wear the Swoobles tag in 5 easy steps!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wear the Swoobles clan tag in 5 easy steps for a lot of extra points each map!

Step 1) Join the Steam group.
You must join the Swoobles steam group to get access to the clan tag. You can join the steam group by going to our steam group page then clicking the "Join Group" button: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/swoobles

Note: If you are reading this guide while in the server you will want to open the steam group page by copying the URL (highlight it and press Ctrl + C) and pasting it in your steam overlay web browser. You can open the steam overlay web browser by pressing Shift + Tab and clicking Web Browser near the bottom.

[Image: ZYauufh.png]

Step 2) Click on options.
You can click on options on the main menu or by pressing escape while in game.

[Image: 2kWPSLo.png]

Step 3) Click on game settings.
[Image: jSfGKrW.png]

Step 4) Find the team tag option.
Within your game settings you will need to find the "Team Tag" option.

[Image: tdElNSQ.png]

Step 5) Select the Swoobles tag.
Find the Swoobles tag in your Team Tag list and select it. Once selected you can safely leave the options menu.

[Image: 9drsqrB.png]

That's it! As long as you wear the Swoobles tag you will get bonus points to use in the in-game store. You can open the store by typing !store in chat.
10/10 tutorial. I earned an extra 20k points using this method.
I made 100k in no time Wink
(02-11-2016, 09:53 PM)Yota_Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]10/10 tutorial. I earned an extra 20k points using this method.

(02-13-2016, 02:31 AM)Woodeyhh Wrote: [ -> ]I made 100k in no time Wink

Learn this one weird trick to increase your swoobles points. Doctors hate him!
Doctors hate this new pill for losing weight fast. Get the secrets that the Doctors don't want you to know.
Click Here for more info.
Heart You added a nice plugin with the tag. 
  • It's telling use the "bonus" points and the % you get, nice! :]  Heart
I think the new code broke something because you don't get points at the end of pug games anymore :/
(02-13-2016, 08:01 PM)Pavlo Wrote: [ -> ]I think the new code broke something because you don't get points at the end of pug games anymore :/

Yeah no points are being earned on pug
(02-14-2016, 12:22 AM)Geo Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2016, 08:01 PM)Pavlo Wrote: [ -> ]I think the new code broke something because you don't get points at the end of pug games anymore :/

Yeah no points are being earned on pug

Wait, you don't get points after a game of "PUG". Like before, you were receiving like 40 points after each game :]
Im just here for the free points for wearing the tag
Pages: 1 2