Swoobles Forums

Full Version: I love Swoobles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It may not be apparent and I may not express it enough but I love the Swoobles community! Swoobles servers are where I go to get away from real life, where I have fun, and where I have made some great friends. I just wanted to make this thread to say thank you for always being here for me, and that I love you all like family. If you think about it Swoobles is like a big family from all around, and just like a normal family we have our rough patches and fight, but in the and we are always there for eachother.  
#swbsforlife
The Swoobles Community is a horrible community full of cancerous players who don't give a shit about each other and break rules all the time. It is full of Abusive Power Hungry Admins who don't give a shit about the rules nor the server and get away with trash talking players as they please. I am honestly fed up with Swoobles, I am Done Forever, Done With Corruption. 

Fuck you Vac Ban

kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa
(01-17-2016, 06:30 PM)Lucky Spray Wrote: [ -> ]The Swoobles Community is a horrible community full of cancerous players who don't give a shit about each other and break rules all the time. It is full of Abusive Power Hungry Admins who don't give a shit about the rules nor the server and get away with trash talking players as they please. I am honestly fed up with Swoobles, I am Done Forever, Done With Corruption. 

Wow Lucky you have no chill

kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa
You messed up your quote^
I love you Vac you fucking nerd kiss me <3
[Image: stock-illustration-23897840-love-letters...on-gay.jpg]

KappaPride VacBan <3 KappaPride
did you google up a quote and fill in Swoobles Community
-1 dick length
suck his dick while youre at it