Swoobles Forums

Full Version: How to punish with Steam ID and Player ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FIRST

Open console and type status, then hit enter and find who you need: SECOND

Copy his Steam ID or Player ID: Third

Do the punishment

Steam ID- Type the punishment you need and and add steam id like this
sm_timed_mute <#steamid> <minutes> "reason" but only use the # if they are online, if they are offline it tends to not work: [Image: CBNX6rs.png]
Player ID- Type the punishment you need and and add the Players ID like this
sm_timed_mute <#userid> <minutes> "reason" this one you always use the #: [Image: mOvmOU9.png]
Only these commands work while offline

sm_timed_gag <#steamid|#userid|name> <minutes> "reason" - Removes a player's ability to use chat based on time.
sm_timed_mute <#steamid|#userid|name> <minutes> "reason" - Removes a player's ability to use voice based on time.
sm_timed_silence <#steamid|#userid|name> <minutes> "reason" - Removes a player's ability to use chat & voice based on time.
sm_timed_ungag <#steamid|#userid|name> - Readds a player's ability to use chat.
sm_timed_unmute <#steamid|#userid|name> - Readds a player's ability to use voice
sm_timed_unsilence #steamid|#userid|name> - Readds a player's ability to use chat & voice.
sm_addban <time> <steamid> [reason]
sm_unban <steamid|ip>
sm_ctban <player> <time> - Bans a player from being a CT.
sm_unctban <player> - Unrestricts a player from being a CT.

Thank you Moonshades and casual player "Tony Hawk"  for letting me target them in these
i keep getting mixed answers for whether or not to use #
need the concluding answer from hl!!!!
(08-31-2015, 11:55 PM)Alphix Wrote: [ -> ]i keep getting mixed answers for whether or not to use #
need the concluding answer from hl!!!!

Boop: is it right to not use # if they are offline ?
Boop: thats all that works for me
hlstriker: right
In addition. If they leave the server, check you recent players, find their steam profile, and go to steamrep.com and entire it. That will get you their STEAM ID.
how do u punish with steam id without console? i keep making a mistake and ct banning players permanently when i do it on chat box
(09-04-2015, 12:58 AM)Agent69 Wrote: [ -> ]how do u punish with steam id without console? i keep making a mistake and ct banning players permanently when i do it on chat box

Not possible, I'm 99% sure it's console only
(09-04-2015, 01:01 AM)Boop Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2015, 12:58 AM)Agent69 Wrote: [ -> ]how do u punish with steam id without console? i keep making a mistake and ct banning players permanently when i do it on chat box

so thats why, is there going to be an update so that it'll be possible in chat box lord hlstriker?
(09-04-2015, 01:11 AM)Agent69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2015, 01:01 AM)Boop Wrote: [ -> ]

so thats why, is there going to be an update so that it'll be possible in chat box lord hlstriker?

Nope!