Swoobles Forums

Full Version: Connection failed after 10 retries? -FIX!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CONNECTION FAILED AFTER 10 RETRIES? FIX!

You are unable to connect to your favorite Swoobles! server or on any other server? You're stuck on this screen then disconnected with an error message saying : Connection failed after 10 retries? You don't know how to fix it and you really want to do it at all costs? You are at the right place!

[Image: tumblr_nsu8plpkra1ucybnoo1_540.png]

A lot of persons had the same problem as me. That made me pissed of and maybe you are in the same case as I  was. That is why i decided to make this tutorial for your convenience!  Smile

THE SOLUTION!

CS:GO itself sometimes closes ports / Your Router closes CS:GO ports itself.
*These are the main reasons of the problem.

Well, this is a really quick and simple fix.

-1) Go to your CS:GO properties. (steam library, right click on cs:go and then left click on "properties".
-2) Go to the "GENERAL" tab and click on "SET LAUNCH OPTIONS..."
-3) Type in "+clientport 2700X" X= 6/7/8/9 (for example, if the 6 does not work, type instead 7,8 or 9)
-4) Press the "OK" button and launch CS:GO.
-5) HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM! <3

[Image: pT56Tfl.png]

THIS IS THE END OF MY TUTORIAL! I HOPE IT HELPED YOU! IF YES DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE A REPLY TO THE THREAD TO LET ME KNOW THE RESULTS!

THANKS!  Heart
Thanks! Big Grin
Very Helpful! Smile
It works for LFD2 as well! Than you very much. I was getting frustrated until I saw this post.