Swoobles Forums

Full Version: CS:GO VAC Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know I can't be the only one who gets randomly disconnected from a Secure / Valve Server because of an issue with VAC.

"An Issue with your PC is blocking VAC"

My Quick and Easy Fix

Step 1. Close Steam and Locate "csgo" folder (Hard Drive>Program Files(x86)>SteamApps>common>Counter-Strike Global>csgo) Offensive

Step 2. Open "csgo" then "bin" and delete everything in it (csgo>bin>*Delete All Files*)

Step 3. Verify Integrity of Game Cache and Open up CS:GO!

~ You will have to do this quickly if you are disconnected from a Competitive Match

~ This works 100% of the time for me and it shouldn't harm your PC whatsoever

~ You might have to restart your PC and Run Steam as Administrator

~ Deleting All "cache" files might help

Valve Solution #1
Valve Solution #2

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS!   Big Grin

*EDIT: Visit the link https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive..._solution/
I keep getting this message that says I'm VAC banned from official servers please help what does this mean
(07-03-2015, 11:03 AM)Big Wet Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting this message that says I'm VAC banned from official servers please help what does this mean

thats normal dont worry about it
(07-03-2015, 11:03 AM)Big Wet Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting this message that says I'm VAC banned from official servers please help what does this mean

Play another 1000 hours of swoobles jailbreak

Your fate is to only play on Swoobles! Community Servers...

it means that your memes were 2 dank for csgo and the only place that is able to accept memes that dank are the cod communities
Same here it says i have something called a vac bann
I've personally had this a lot and thank you ^.^
(07-09-2015, 11:00 PM)dad? Wrote: [ -> ]I've personally had this a lot and thank you ^.^

Glad I could help Wink
My final solution was to uninstall CCleaner or any other Registry Editors. I'm now VAC Issue Free Big Grin
Pages: 1 2