Swoobles Forums

Full Version: Hi.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, thought I should introduce myself. I'm Tanner, 16 years old, mainly play games in the racing genre, but my brother plays CS:GO on Swoobles and so I thought I would try it out Smile

Some things about me:

1) I'm garbage at FPS games
2) I can't seem to find an interest in skins and struggle to understand why people hold value on them
3) I don't understand why people make fun of me because I don't have any skins
4) So far I feel like the CS:GO community is worse than the COD community (Change my opinion)
5) I love music
6) Mouse cable resistance is my biggest pet peeve
7) I don't have time to rage on this game because every last bit of rage is focused on my internet lag
8) My brother is ArmyJackz and all he plays is CS:GO and wont play anything else with me
9) I like PC's and peripherals and I hold value on them
10) I have no idea how my brother plays this game with a $10 wireless Logitech mouse using the couch as a mousepad. like wut? And yet he holds value on a virtual knife. like wut x2

yeah.
Hey-o! Welcome to the community!
Your avatar... My brother made that didn't he?
Well hello....
Welcome :>
(06-21-2015, 05:27 PM)Summix Wrote: [ -> ]Your avatar... My brother made that didn't he?

Why yes he did, and I see you complain about lag just like your brother aha.
(06-21-2015, 05:20 PM)Summix Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, thought I should introduce myself. I'm Tanner, 16 years old, mainly play games in the racing genre, but my brother plays CS:GO on Swoobles and so I thought I would try it out Smile

Some things about me:

1) I'm garbage at FPS games: So is your brother (Kek)
2) I can't seem to find an interest in skins and struggle to understand why people hold value on them (cus they think they have swag by having virtual things)
3) I don't understand why people make fun of me because I don't have any skins (rekt nurd u have no skins h3h3h3h4h4h4h 4chan
4) So far I feel like the CS:GO community is worse than the COD community (Change my opinion) ( thats true.)
5) I love music (ey lmao)
6) Mouse cable resistance is my biggest pet peeve (swag)
7) I don't have time to rage on this game because every last bit of rage is focused on my internet lag (ey u are army's brother cus he has potato internet)
8) My brother is ArmyJackz and all he plays is CS:GO and wont play anything else with me (wat a jerk reported)
9) I like PC's and peripherals and I hold value on them (eyyy lmao)
10) I have no idea how my brother plays this game with a $10 wireless Logitech mouse using the couch as a mousepad. like wut? And yet he holds value on a virtual knife. like wut x2 ( LOL)

yeah.

Welcome!!!
Hey there!
[Image: DCUdWLA.gif]
Thanks guys haha

(06-21-2015, 06:29 PM)nameBrand Wrote: [ -> ]Why yes he did, and I see you complain about lag just like your brother aha.

Yeah, but you don't understand. We live in the middle of nowhere and have very limited selection of ISP's which are all garbage. On top of that we have 4 kids in the family that game, and the oldest one is in charge of the networking (I have no doubt that he gives his PC priority)

Livin that good life
Pages: 1 2