Swoobles Forums

Full Version: how to bhawpz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Instead of me explaining this to someone everyday here's a tutorial:

The easy way in my opinion is to use scroll wheel for jump. To do this open your console and type:
bind mwheeldown +jump
or
bind mwheelup +jump
Choose your preference (or both)

Now, on the Swoobles server practice jumping up and down repetitively so you can get a feel of when to scroll down. You scroll down right before you land. Now, get a running start, jump, and let go of w. To control yourself in air you have to hold down d and move your mouse to the right to go right, and a to go left while moving your mouse to the left. Remember, when you're in mid air don't hold down w because you won't gain speed and you have less control. Also remember to
scroll down or up right before you land so it's like an instant jump, don't constantly spam it.

This will take a lot of practice to get used to. I recommend attempting to bhop everything so you will get better. Hope this helped, leave any questions below.
why cant people use that website where you can search for answers.
(12-06-2014, 06:26 AM)Chase Wrote: [ -> ]why cant people use that website where you can search for answers.

ask jeeves? alta vista?
learning how to air strafe is best done with low grav
(12-06-2014, 05:19 AM)The Accosting Walrus Wrote: [ -> ]The easy way in my opinion is to use scroll wheel for jump. To do this open your console and type:
mwheeldown +jump
or
mwheelup +jump

Did you mean:
bind mwheeldown +jump
and
bind mwheelup +jump
(12-06-2014, 08:39 PM)hlstriker Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2014, 05:19 AM)The Accosting Walrus Wrote: [ -> ]The easy way in my opinion is to use scroll wheel for jump. To do this open your console and type:
mwheeldown +jump
or
mwheelup +jump

Did you mean:
bind mwheeldown +jump
and
bind mwheelup +jump

I wrote the tutorial fast, thanks for noticing my typo.
Is it possible to create a bind so that you can switch it from mousewheel to spacebar easily
(12-07-2014, 02:51 PM)Agent69 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to create a bind so that you can switch it from mousewheel to spacebar easily

Just bind jump to both.
just use spacebar like a pro.
(12-07-2014, 02:51 PM)Agent69 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to create a bind so that you can switch it from mousewheel to spacebar easily

If you bind the mousewheel to jump, spacebar jump will not be removed. You will have both. What I like to do is bhop using mousewheel and do normal jumps with spacebar.

Thanks for your question
Pages: 1 2 3