Swoobles Forums

Full Version: Records
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got a turntable for Christmas and some records and I got a bunch more recently and hung them all up in my basement and I thought it looked cool.

Looks cool
Awesome man

My room is pretty bland I only have a painting of an eagle
(06-13-2019, 02:08 PM)jim Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome man

My room is pretty bland I only have a painting of an eagle

What about a drawing of a tree?
I don't have that hanging in my room lol
Pretty cool shit, I've got a couple record players, and I've been collecting vinyl for probably 5/6 years. I've lost count at this point, but I'd say I've got easily over a couple hundred original, mainly old rock vinyls. I've even got a couple that are signed. If you're ever looking for some cool old ones antique stores and thrift stores are the way to go. Usually dirt cheap. And a lot of them look fuckin badass.
(06-13-2019, 06:28 PM)hotdoggy Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool shit, I've got a couple record players, and I've been collecting vinyl for probably 5/6 years. I've lost count at this point, but I'd say I've got easily over a couple hundred original, mainly old rock vinyls. I've even got a couple that are signed. If you're ever looking for some cool old ones antique stores and thrift stores are the way to go. Usually dirt cheap. And a lot of them look fuckin badass.

Yeah those are all the ones that are music I listen to but my dad has easily over 300 from all the way from when they were first made
Why does that room have so many outlets and why are they all half way up the wall lol
(06-14-2019, 12:42 PM)Yota_Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]Why does that room have so many outlets and why are they all half way up the wall lol

It used to be a kitchen so the outlets are the same height as the countertops
Right on, looks really cool. Should get a throw rug to cover the concrete and a beanbag and some dope headphones so you can chill and listen to music.
Pages: 1 2