Swoobles Forums

Full Version: mg_noname
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As of March 30th, for people who have been close to me, I have been mapping every other day to help get my mind off a couple things that has happened to me this year so far. Long story short, I lost someone i thought that was a best friend to me but really just left me out to dry.

Anyway, as incognito as Ive been, I hang out on a server that plays IceWorld at the end of every night and between my mind being every where and a couple of friends wanting a map to bullshit on, from what started as a tiny map with a point_servercommand on it for all talk, has turned into a little mg map that i have put some effort into.

My info.
Discord - hype#0001
Server - https://discordapp.com/invite/VpJC9Cj

Why are you making another mg map hype?!?! Minigames is dead!
Always enjoyed mapping and it always helped keep me busy. As much as i hate to admit i dont play minigames that often or see servers full, i enjoy playing the chance i get. I am also doing this for a server i am a regular on. Also due to a friendship I thought I wouls never lose but unfortunately everything good comes to a end. Sometimes people just need to move on and it blind sided me how much they wanted out without me knowing.

mg_(i literally dont have a name yet)

[Image: kCDYRz1.jpg]

Includes

- AWP Arena ( in a NYC subway (kind of)) [Image: DWYvzfg.jpg] [Image: ZjDecGq.jpg]

- Nova Area [Image: YTTPeSu.jpg]

- Grenade Dodgeball [Image: Y4LeTC8.jpg]

- Soccer Dodgeball [Image: X2PPw1e.jpg]

- Tag! [Image: RmR8xAn.jpg]

- USP Wallhacks (Have to see what the twist is in the photo) [Image: YuATkZp.jpg]

- M4 Headshots [Image: 2sZTReI.jpg]

- IceWorld [Image: NCusEgQ.jpg]

- Soccer [Image: PK27h3G.jpg]

- Halo 3 Duck Hunt (Vscripted.) [Image: VcaBZef.jpg]

- Carnival Dunkpit (Vscripted) [Image: nYAK0G1.jpg]

- Knife [Image: pnKdkLS.jpg]

- Pistol Area [Image: eZQlxN1.jpg]

- 1v1 Rifle Arena (WIP) [Image: Pi2rXlz.jpg]

Rifle Area

Pitfall (the textures are a lie!)

I have no ETA on the maps completion as I have a couple of things to finish still, add the round bans, phys_pushscale check and taking the map out of a testing nodraw. Figured i would share some progress but like i said i currently have no name for it or finish date.

Thanks for checking my post out and I will update this post when it eventually comes out.
omg this is actually really good looking. Everything really pops out at me on the screen good shit bud. Please enter in the MG contest, you have a great shot.

Lil Extra: Name the map literally 'mg_noname'. It would add that perfectness to an already perfect map
damn this looks fucking amazing good job on making that. Cant wait to play that
Idk how possible it is but a game with the cannons from your dday map where one random t from both teams gets chosen to try to eliminate as many of the opposite team before he gets switched to another t would be cool.

mg_Hypergames

Also dont rush anything take time detailing and perfecting the map before releasing it
(05-14-2019, 07:13 PM)Kent Murphy Wrote: [ -> ]omg this is actually really good looking. Everything really pops out at me on the screen good shit bud. Please enter in the MG contest, you have a great shot.

Lil Extra: Name the map literally 'mg_noname'. It would add that perfectness to an already perfect map

I entered on the original mg contest back in 2015 so i do not plan on entering. But i do hope i can get my #1 rank on the server if the contest causes people to join!
(05-14-2019, 07:28 PM)YEET MASTER Wrote: [ -> ]damn this looks fucking amazing good job on making that. Cant wait to play that

Thank you!
(05-14-2019, 07:47 PM)Boop Wrote: [ -> ]Idk how possible it is but a game with the cannons from your dday map where one random t from both teams gets chosen to try to eliminate as many of the opposite team before he gets switched to another t would be cool.

mg_Hypergames

Also dont rush anything take time detailing and perfecting the map before releasing it

I would have to tinker with the cannons to make it spin on a x axis since they were static and only moved up and down. But Valve has updated SDK with a lot of new things and commands. And the vscript basically turns the server into a 1vs100 mode which is currently being used on the new duck hunt and dunk contest. And yeah i dont have a time for release yet but i do havea couple of days off from work upcoming so ill most likely being going in and out of it.

Thanks for the comments guys!
noice

the duckhunt looks really cool

I like your mg and jb map : D
Actual POGGERS, HYPE is making a new map.
inb4 misaligned brushes
(05-16-2019, 01:26 PM)Yota_Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]inb4 misaligned brushes

took this photo just for this comment as I was waiting for this :^]

[Image: LR0JMgv.jpg]

>mfw
[Image: FFB4CEAA3F52CA763AC654BB65D397A6BF744CEF]

lol those are misaligned textures, which i knew would be present... those dont bug me as much

if i were home id boot up one of your maps and show you the misaligned brushes!