Swoobles Forums

Full Version: [POSTED 2018-12-29] Rush3r's Professional Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Steam Name: Rush3r (or some variation close to that, such as rush)

Current Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:204649202

Current Level and Desired Level: 0-->1

Global rank and total hours played: #563 with 368.22 hours hours played

Time zone: Eastern

Swoobles Server(s) you most play on: PUG with a little Jailbreak

What qualifies you for admin on our servers, and what can you bring to the table?:

Rule and AMA Knowledge: During my 45 between my last application, I have read of the rules and the AMA just to make sure I know everything. I have also asked any of my questions on the AMA just to make sure they are clarified. If I am on Jailbreak and a CT, it allows me to show my rule knowledge.

Friendliness Towards Others: I have been extremely friendly towards others. I typically ask admins and others questions like, "How was/has your day (been)", and other thoughtful questions. I also make sure to make others that might be new feel welcomed and have a place in the Swoobles community. Players typically like friendly admins.

What Qualifies Me To Be An Admin: I feel as if I'm very qualified for level 1 admin work. Last admin app, I didn't get a negative appraisal. I have improved on any of the qualities that I was asked to improve on. If there are not admins online, I feel that I am fully ready to give out punishments accordingly if someone is rule-breaking.

Other Information: I have a pretty straight forward personality. I am not quick to anger and it is rare that I get mad on Swoobles. I think I am really fair towards all players, admins and players alike. I have also served administrative roles in Boy Scouts and in school. I have also been told I am way more mature for my age, which is excellent. 
- In Boy Scouts, I have served as SPL (Senior Patrol Leader which leads fellow younger/older scouts) in camp outs. The adult leaders did like my leadership.

- In school, I have helped younger clarinet players play their instruments better. I have also helped with the band conductor if he was not there at school.

Have you been server banned before on Swoobles? (If yes, why? What have you done to change?): I have never been server banned.

Have you been admin before on Swoobles? (if so, why was it removed?): I have never been admin before.

Link to previous application(s) (all of them!): Denied on 08/04/2018 (-1.5): https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-11691.html
                                                                Denied on 11/14/2018 (+2): https://swoobles.com/forums/thread-12159.html

Have you read and understood the rules? I have read and understood the rules.
+1

You decided to write this app instead of playing pug, which shows that you're putting effort into this. I think you'd make a fine level one with your current rule knowledge and I think the command usage you would get from level 1 would only benefit you.
gl
+0

Very responsible and probably one of the most adminy casuals we have right now. Great rule knowledge and personality. Deserves to be blue already!
Neutral - AMA knowledge is inherently weak. I think you have potential, however you need to learn those AMA rules. 2/3 times yesterday I had to correct you on the AMA - which is totally fine, don’t get me wrong.

The problem lies when you apply for admin after displaying this lack of knowledge. I think you’re a good likeable guy who will make an excellent admin one day, now though? I’m not confident in your ability. 

Staying neutral as I’m away all this week so I can’t monitor improvement or short comings unfortunately. 

Regardless, good luck I wish you the best for this app, please reflect on what I’ve written.
+0
Extremely dedicated to Swoobles. Has a grasp on the basic rules and is familiar with the AMA. One of the best candidates for admin right now. Super nice and friendly and always strives to help newer players out and is mature. Good Luck Bro!!
+0 Friendly, helpful, and has great rule knowledge.
+0 rusher has a good rules knowledge and also very friendly and like to help new ppl that comes in jb
+0 rusher would make a great admin. He has great rule knowledge he is kind to players and I see him helping new players often.

G.L
+0

Great rule knowledge, good personality, and makes the game so much better. He would make a great level 1.
+0 good guy not toxic good rule knowledge but try to keep up with ama
Pages: 1 2 3