Swoobles Forums

Full Version: How to go back to the old cs go UI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the new cs go panorama out to everyone I thought it would be a good idea to make a tutorial on how to switch back. 

To do so you need to close cs go. Once you're on steam, right click cs go, go on properties, set launch options... and type -scaleform then next time you launch cs go you will be with the old cs go UI.

To go back to the new panorama you will need to go back to launch options and delete -scaleform then next time you launch cs go you will have the new panorama.
I am just going to point out that going back to scaleform is pointless as they are going to remove that option in time. Just get used to panorama. You will get better performance out of it too.
it crashes on pug though... is pug gonna get fucked if they make panorama the only option
(08-03-2018, 04:40 PM)friendly Wrote: [ -> ]it crashes on pug though... is pug gonna get fucked if they make panorama the only option

Fuck pug new update is fucking dope except the buy menu feels slower to me.