Swoobles Forums

Full Version: Reload bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many times in game I will reload and it will only reload a single bullet, and I will need to wait more time for a whole clip to be reloaded. If I shoot before the whole clip comes in, I will only get one bullet.

This is something I noticed only on MG, not JB.
This has happend to me on others severs im pretty sure its just a csgo bug that cant be fixed not 100% sure tho
I have noticed this on bhop and jb
yeah this is a bug thats been around for a long ass time, not sure if it happens in comp but it happens in swoobles
(03-31-2018, 04:06 PM)Agent69 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah this is a bug thats been around for a long ass time, not sure if it happens in comp but it happens in swoobles

It doesn't happen in comp. Only swoobles severs or commun severs I gusse
i think this bug has to do with the infinite ammo thing we have going on the server. I still havent noticed this bug on jb nor have i heard people complain about it so it would make sense, though I only have a small sample size to base from

this is especially apparent when i have a incomplete mag, and my ammo thing says (mag bullets)/1, and it will reload only one bullet, then changing to (original mag bullets +1)/999.

I've also had a glitch where it consistently only reloads 1 bullet. From memory, it specifically happened with a deag on the headshot only map, where I have to reload 7 times to completely reload, though I haven't duplicated this.