Swoobles Forums

Full Version: New Year New Me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys its Kenu here and I would like to tell you that, im a new player, not toxic and just overall better than I was b4, yes im gangmember, but no im not the same old person. Ive changed my name, my steam profile, steam photo amd much more. Im done being toxic and sick of being a shit talker that no one likes. Hope you all can accept me as a new player and not have the bad after tast yall feel about me! Thanks for reading have a great long break! Rolleyes
Please uninstall your cheats as well. Thank you.
Don't apply for admin in a couple weeks claiming you're reformed and we'll be fine! Big Grin
(12-27-2017, 03:03 AM)Cookie Wrote: [ -> ]Don't apply for admin in a couple weeks claiming you're reformed and we'll be fine! Big Grin

Im trying to say im getting better here, why do you have to shit on me? Anyways thanks for the responce! Cool
Who changes their name, picture, and personality anyways?

Oh wait...

(cool ur trying to be non toxic)
reformed
Oof, please stop hacking
It's not even... the new year... yet

Best of luck, it's certainly worked for others in the past. Also,

Hi. Welcome to the forums.
(12-27-2017, 01:55 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]It's not even... the new year... yet

Best of luck, it's certainly worked for others in the past. Also,

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

Thanks chris!
Right after I got vacced on my alt those were deleted within the hour. I dont want to be known for cheating or being toxic, hope yall can take me as a new player.
Pages: 1 2 3