New CSGO update commands

With the recent update to CSGO, 2 new commands were added.
  • Added option to Game Settings to set Team ID to Always On ( cl_teamid_overhead_always ). Server can disable with sv_teamid_overhead_always_prohibit.
  • Added binding to Show Team Equipment ( +cl_show_team_equipment ) that will show teammates’ full Target ID, including equipment. Server can disable with sv_show_team_equipment_prohibit.
What are all of your opinions on allowing this or disabling them?

Having these on basically lets you see the equipment (gun, armor, nades) of your teammates above their heads even if they're behind walls or on the other side of the map, kinda like a friendly wallhack.
Can you dumb down the effect of these to me? What's different with them on or off?
[Image: 6mmNZSq.gif]
(03-16-2017, 07:57 PM)Big Wet Wrote: Can you dumb down the effect of these to me? What's different with them on or off?

basically having it on lets you see the equipment (gun, armor, nades) of your teammates above their heads even if they're behind walls or on the other side of the map, kinda like a friendly wallhack
(03-16-2017, 08:06 PM)Pavlo Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 07:57 PM)Big Wet Wrote: Can you dumb down the effect of these to me? What's different with them on or off?

basically having it on lets you see the equipment (gun, armor, nades) of your teammates above their heads even if they're behind walls or on the other side of the map, kinda like a friendly wallhack

Well, if that's the case I'm going to go ahead and disable that lol.
(03-16-2017, 10:00 PM)hlstriker Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 08:06 PM)Pavlo Wrote:

Well, if that's the case I'm going to go ahead and disable that lol.

Disable it for T's no doubt.. I wonder if you can disable by team or not anyway.
[Image: lZ835o3.png]