Soon to come changes

(10-23-2016, 09:16 PM)Agent69 Wrote: cant wait m8y

where was the server before? My ping was fairly good before idk how  good it will be in chicago

Quebec, read the post u badmin.
(10-23-2016, 09:21 PM)Burger Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 09:16 PM)Agent69 Wrote: cant wait m8y

where was the server before? My ping was fairly good before idk how  good it will be in chicago

Quebec, read the post u badmin.

i skimmed it ok
haha soon we will all be season 1 ogs
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Kinda sucks to see the seasons go but we all knew something had to change. Also why were the servers moved to Quebec in the first place?
inb4 enjin anyways sad to see the changes
(10-23-2016, 08:41 PM)Nic Wrote: Thanks for all the work you do hl. We all appreciate it and I'm sure everyone will adapt to the changes.

This 100x. Thank you striker.
Rip canadia.
Good work tho
Tl;Dr

Rip store, damn. Even skateboard and horsemask?
If models are staying are skinny and fatso?  Those are really unique things that I enjoy.

I think a lot of the players leaving/not staying is rooted in how we handle muting now. *shrug*
[Image: 6mmNZSq.gif]
If our servers are slowly starting to die out, we need to analyze why less people are getting on and why not as many new players are staying. 

From what I saw, the player count started going down after the rule changes were implemented a couple months ago. I don't know if those two are connected but it's might be or it could be that everyone is just busy. 

I'm going to start going on the other servers that are currently consistent with high amounts of players and see why that is the case.

I look forward to the rebirth of the servers.
Rainbow 
Thank you Striker for those changes. I am hyped for that new website.

Also, are you gonna keep the paintballs for jailbreak?

RIP Quebec servers my ping is gonna be fucked up.  hair1