Soon to come changes

(11-24-2016, 11:32 PM)Burger Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:30 PM)Fries Wrote: rip my time on swoobles probably wont even play that much now

Do you just not like any of the changes or is there a certain one that you don't like too much. I would like to know because most of the comments there have been have been positive.

I agree. I'm interested in your reasoning because most people find this as a positive change for the community.
(10-23-2016, 08:23 PM)hlstriker Wrote: Change #3
Seasons are being removed. Seasons caused a lot of extra backend work and a lot of extra time for me near the end of each season. The only benefit of having seasons were for the seasonal store prizes and comparing ranks within those seasons. Ranks will still exist but will be ranked from the start of what is now season 1.

Will the admin application system change because of this? Now people who played back in s1 and have 65 hours can apply for admin, granted they probably won't get admin, but still. I think this should be changed to 65 hours in the past 3-6 months.
(11-25-2016, 08:08 AM)Burger Wrote:
Seasons are being removed. Seasons caused a lot of extra backend work and a lot of extra time for me near the end of each season. The only benefit of having seasons were for the seasonal store prizes and comparing ranks within those seasons. Ranks will still exist but will be ranked from the start of what is now season 1.

Will the admin application system change because of this? Now people who played back in s1 and have 65 hours can apply for admin, granted they probably won't get admin, but still. I think this should be changed to 65 hours in the past 3-6 months.

This is a good point... admin requirements are going to have to be rebuilt. Well some of them.
(11-25-2016, 08:26 AM)RussianLightning Wrote:

This is a good point... admin requirements are going to have to be rebuilt. Well some of them.

but the thing is it was 65 hours in a year+ before because they were that long and they would carry over for a little of time

They will change when the new site comes out.
(11-24-2016, 11:30 PM)Fries Wrote: rip my time on swoobles probably wont even play that much now

Do you just not like any of the changes or is there a certain one that you don't like too much. I would like to know because most of the comments there have been have been positive.

i like having my items i like having the seasons to earn special items and ive been working on staying in top 15 in surf but now that shit was wasted
(11-26-2016, 12:44 AM)Fries Wrote:

i like having my items i like having the seasons to earn special items and ive been working on staying in top 15 in surf but now that shit was wasted

Glass half full, new motivation to play more!

I see what you are saying though.
(11-26-2016, 12:44 AM)Fries Wrote:

Well, trust me, I love my items and am kinda bummed about them being gone. But with your current items you will have donor for a long time and that means player models. Your time will still be on the server and it just shows that you are extremely dedicated and it gives you a higher chance of getting admin.

If these changes didn't happen swoobles would die and that is worse then all of this.
will money we currently donated be transferred over into the new currency?
(03-14-2017, 07:12 PM)802trip Wrote: will money we currently donated be transferred over into the new currency?

Yep, all of your items and points have been turned into coins.