Server upgrade planned

This coming Friday (02/22/2013) the servers will go down at around 10:00 AM EST for approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour. This is currently taking a lot longer than expected. The time the servers will be back online is currently unknown.

We are upgrading our machines port from 100 Mbit to 1000 Mbit. This upgrade should help prevent our servers from lagging during the average DDoS attack.

This upgrade is going to cost $50 plus an additional $30 per month on our bill. This means I'm spending an extra $80 out of pocket this month so if anyone would like to chip in please feel free to donate!

If you donate please leave your SteamID so I can give you some in-game points.

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

I would like to give a special thanks to the following people for their donations:
]FSF[DblOhSven]FSF[
robert99943
ShiverMePenguins
ill pitch in maybe if i have money
The upgrade seems to be taking longer than expected. I'll try to keep everyone updated.
Do u know when the servers are going to come back up
(02-22-2013, 07:09 PM)Zanestyle Wrote: Do u know when the servers are going to come back up

Hopefully soon. I can see they are making some progress.
its not much, but i hope it helps Smile
The server is moved to the new rack and they are working on getting the network back online.
Didn't think it would be taking this long, but I hope it's worth it for the outcome.
Yeah it is taking quite a bit longer than they anticipated. There isn't anything I can do about it so we will need to just wait it out. Hopefully they aren't running into any big trouble during the upgrade.
(02-22-2013, 11:13 PM)hlstriker Wrote: Yeah it is taking quite a bit longer than they anticipated. There isn't anything I can do about it so we will need to just wait it out. Hopefully they aren't running into any big trouble during the upgrade.

Is there any anticipated time they think it'll be all set up?

Well, new anticipation, of course. Since it started around 6PM and it has now gone 4 hours, where of the first anticipated time was 30 minutes to an hour. They must at least be past halfway.