Server Rules - Update 4/23/2015

Be respectful towards all players. (Punishable at admin discretion.)

1st offense: Verbal warning or instant 2nd punishment including verbal.
2nd offense: 1st punishment again or mute and/or gag.
3rd+ offense: 2nd punishment again or 1 week mute and/or gag.
If it is NOT direct how can there be a target person?

You just gave people leeway to be douchebags, or am I reading this wrong? You realize me saying someone is a dumb, worthless faggot can potentially offend more than just this person?
(EXCEPTION: If the target person is not offended, then it is not punishable. If it is not direct, then it is not punishable. THIS DOES NOT OMIT RACIAL SLURS.)

fixed
(04-23-2015, 09:13 PM)Moop the communist Wrote: (EXCEPTION: If the target person is not offended, then it is not punishable. If it is not direct, then it is not punishable. THIS DOES NOT OMIT RACIAL SLURS.)

fixed

How do you define direct? 
(04-24-2015, 04:49 AM)Caspase Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 09:13 PM)Moop the communist Wrote: (EXCEPTION: If the target person is not offended, then it is not punishable. If it is not direct, then it is not punishable. THIS DOES NOT OMIT RACIAL SLURS.)

fixed

How do you define direct? 

Calling someone out directly and disrespecting them.
So if others are hurt, but the target is not, that's a-OK?
(04-25-2015, 02:06 AM)Caspase Wrote: So if others are hurt, but the target is not, that's a-OK?

Yea, in a way. They aren't the target, getting offended by someone calling someone else something is insane. That's like some guy on the street getting offended my friends call me "puddin" because he had a bad experience with pudding. How can you expect to function in the real world if you get offended at every little thing?
[Image: lZ835o3.png]
I love this, people supporting the possibility of someone feeling legitimately terrible about themselves by defending completely unneccesary and toxic behavior. +1 to you guys
(04-25-2015, 03:17 AM)sneezing_panda Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 02:06 AM)Caspase Wrote: So if others are hurt, but the target is not, that's a-OK?
Yea, in a way. They aren't the target, getting offended by someone calling someone else something is insane. That's like some guy on the street getting offended my friends call me "puddin" because he had a bad experience with pudding. How can you expect to function in the real world if you get offended at every little thing?
You really are blinded by your privilege, aren't you? 
Is it impossible for you to imagine how being in an environment where people are saying that being like you is a doubleplusungood thing could be harmful? 
Updated. Too much bitching over this amendment.