Get player models & holiday items

As many of you have noticed player models have been added to the store. Currently the only way to get the player models is to idle in one of the idle servers and when the map changes there is a chance an item will drop. Additionally any previous holiday item also has a chance to drop (including the chicken hat and snowflake trail which were ever only released on CS:S). The player models have a 0.01% chance to drop and the holiday items have a 0.005% chance to drop. These drops are indeed very rare but due to the fact the idle servers change maps every 5-7 minutes it's not quite as rare. In the future there will be other methods of obtaining the player models but I think holiday items will only ever be available through idling.

Swoobles is getting very expensive without donations which is why I'm trying to offer cool features in the idle servers which will generate more ad revenue to help pay for the servers. I'm currently paying about $300 a month out of pocket for the entire Swoobles infrastructure. I'd also like to thank Yota_Ninja and Squishy for donating a fair amount even after I stopped taking donations (due to scammers costing more than I was getting). I do have plans to open up donations again here in the not so distant future but that will be after the bhop, surf skills and course servers are taken care of.

Good luck in your idling endeavors!

Achievement / StatTrak
IDLE 1: 198.27.83.153:27015
IDLE 2: 198.27.83.153:27016
IDLE 3: 198.27.83.153:27017
IDLE 4: 198.27.83.153:27018

No Killing 
IDLE 5: 198.27.83.153:27019
IDLE 6: 198.27.83.153:27020
IDLE 7: 198.27.83.153:27021
IDLE 8: 198.27.83.153:27022
I like this very much, and if ad revenue is based on time watched make them watch a whole ad before playing like most servers do. I also want to ask is the Skateboard and the horse mask back for drops if so thats even better!
(04-08-2015, 12:13 AM)Bloodfox Wrote: I like this very much, and if ad revenue is based on time watched make them watch a whole ad before playing like most servers do. I also want to ask is the Skateboard and the horse mask back for drops if so thats even better!

Forcing players to watch ads is not something I would ever do. As for the horsemask and skateboard those are not part of the drop pool.
Wow huge thanks for you Striker. Swoobles is really awesome and I had no clue it was this expensive. I am much more grateful now Kiss
i was in the shower now i wanna see if i got anything but i dont wanna leave idle Huh
the servers are down i cant join even one of the idle servers ;[

Edit: I got idle server 3 to work lol
Ps. Im glad u dont make us watch ads Wink but yeah ill be on AFK servers more often now ;0 mainly cuz ima be gettin a stat knife soon lol

2nd Edit: Glitch Report-Everybody was dead. 0 kills were being made. Map was not changing and clock was at 0 and final round. 
Idle server = oppp. Plus the stattrak booster is just so funny
Thanks for the shout-out hl! Once I get my feet back under me, I'll start donating again. In the meantime, maybe I can look more extensively into other scam-free donating options for you.
[Image: D0tBlu4.jpg]
$300 Out-of-Pocket?!?! HL = Commited
why not make the community a non-profit organization that way no one can refund there money back?
thats what my old community did