Ultimate Jailbreak - Mod Changelog
- CT Banning a Terrorist will no longer kill them.
- Fixed a phrase bug when no target was found using sm_abortlr.
- Fixed a bug with Race LR that allowed you to reset the slay timer by jumping or ducking.
- Fixed the sm_abortlr and sm_speed plugin to allow magic targets.
- Fixed the wardens laser pointer from coming out of his feet when his knife is deployed.
- Added "Mute Power" indicator for warden.
- Fixed a bug where you wouldn't properly get armor/helmet back after LR ends.
- When players spawn they now get armor/helmet for maps that strip it.
- When LR starts the warden is now removed and no new warden can be selected.
- Fixed a bug where the warden wouldn't be removed when last guard starts.
- Players can no longer interact with game_player_equip entities during LR.
- Players can now only use the !day command once per map.
- The Race LR's end point can no longer be on top of the start point.
- Added the taser to the weapon selection menu.
- Fixed a potential bug where last guard could start after LR initialized.
- Added a new !freeday command for admins that lets them give out freedays (it auto respawns targeted player).
- Clan tags are no longer displayed for guards except for the warden who now gets a "Warden" clan tag.
- The warden now has a custom "Warden" title next to their name in chat.
- Improved the ring message when trying to place rings on invalid surfaces.
- Players in a freeday can no longer damage breakables or use +use.
- All player deaths are now logged in the console with team name, player name, and what they were killed by.
- Added a !definitions command that opens the jailbreak definitions page.
- Prisoners can no longer pickup weapons while frozen during a warday.
- The number of last requests are now calculated on round start and can be checked with the new !lrs command.
- Players can now pickup/drop weapons during the rebel last requests.
- Players are now given a knife for rebel last requests.
- The drug dealer rebel LR now gives you faster movement speed.
- The drug dealer rebel LR now slaps you less often.
- Players are now automatically respawned when joining a team or suiciding until cell doors open.
- Changed the primary warden queue so it's now only used for the first warden of each round.
05-20-2016, 02:02 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2016, 02:02 PM by hlstriker.)
- Players weapons will now be stripped when they die during the auto-respawn period.
- Fixed players in LR being able to damage and take damage while in the opponent selection menu.
- The auto-respawning now restarts itself when a warday starts up to the point the warday's freeze time ends.
- Removed the custom warden clan tag for the time being since guards were no longer getting Swoobles points.
- Added a healing area option to the warden's menu.
- Weapons inside of cells are now restricted to a maximum of 15 rounds in the magazine with no reserve ammo.
- Fixed restoring the players previous reserve ammo after they finish LR.
- Warden is now removed when a day starts.
- Guards now start with kevlar and prisoners start with no armor.
- Players no longer get armor during LR.
- Buttons can no longer be triggered by any entity other than a player.
- Button presses now show in the console if the button was triggered by an entity with an owner.
- Players are no longer respawned if they switch from CT to T during the auto respawn time.
- Players are now teleported back to their original spawn point if they are respawned by the auto-respawn system.
- Added !wwho command, which allows CTs to check warden without joining the queue.
- Added warden death sound.
- Added infinite taser for CTs on weapon selection warday.
- Now displays a message for admins to handle their own freekills when using the !freekill command.
- The player issuing the !freekill command will now see the freekill message as well.
- Players in a freeday LR can no longer interfere with a freeze tag warday.
- Guards will no longer auto-respawn at the start of rounds.
- Players will no longer auto-respawn after suiciding.
- CTs are stripped of their contraband when they are slain or CT Banned.
- The first T to join the server may no longer use !lr.
- Gravity and speed are reset to default at round start for all players.
- Freedays are auto-slain when all rebel Ts have been killed on a warday.
- SteamIDs are now logged in console for players who change their name or disconnect.
- Freedays are no longer counted on the freeze tag HUD.
- Guards now get a single health shot on spawn (worth 25 health).
- Warden can now shoot 2 bullets and tap his +speed (shift walk) key 3 times to draw a line between those bullets.
- Warden can now shoot 2 bullets and tap his +duck (crouch) key 3 times to draw the green ring between those bullets.
- Warden now shoots paintballs even if they don't own any in the store.
- Added the warden's clan tag back.
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)