New CS:GO Warcraft 3 server!

Today we have some exciting news as Swoobles is getting a new CS:GO Warcraft 3 server! A new server has been long overdue and with our CS:S MiniGames server recently shutting down I thought it was an appropriate time for this.

Like with any new server you should expect possible crashes and bugs until they can be dealth with. If you decide to play on this server we ask for your help by reporting any of these bugs or crashes on our forums at http://www.Swoobles.com -- we would appreciate any tips and suggestions as well.

So, if you like Warcraft 3 or just want a new mod to play please join us in our new server and let your friends know as well!

The Warcraft 3 IP:
74.91.126.210:27015

During this 'Grand Opening' all players will recieve 300% store bonus points on this new server!
i can't play right now, is this the mod where you level up and can get orc bomb and shit?
Never played but it sounds cool! You might see me on there soon Smile
(02-23-2014, 11:58 PM)Jamacanbacn Wrote: i can't play right now, is this the mod where you level up and can get orc bomb and shit?

Yep.
IT IS AWESOME!!! I personally like it more than mini games but thats just me.
It's really good, but no one is ever on!
ehhh war 3 is boring. Should make it so levels are for the map only (and increase level up rate ofc). That way we don't have OP tanks with crazy powerful skills.
swiggity swag
Is the server down because I can't join
(07-28-2014, 12:07 AM)Banana Fone Wrote: Is the server down because I can't join

Yep, it doesn't exist anymore.