COURSE RULES. READ OR BE PUNISHED!

Player Rules

Do not delay on maps where the round ends.
1st offense: Slap to try and get the player to move.
2nd offense: Slay the player if they continue delaying.
Note: Delaying is when a player is not trying to complete the objective of the map. It is considered delaying even if the player is not the last person alive. If a player delays again after respawning, you must start over with a slap. They should not be immediately slayed.

Admin Rules

1. Do not spam respawn when the afk killer is on.
  2. You may slap people to test if they are afk, or if they are clearly delaying. They can then be slayed.
  3. Do not respawn on deathrun. (Permitted only during the first round within 10 seconds of it starting.)
  4. Do NOT use the slay all command to end a map if a map has a round timer that automatically ends the round. However, you may do so if there is nobody who is against it if it is proposed or, more preferably, a successful server vote is passed.
(07-23-2013, 03:58 AM)HairOnMyBwnage Wrote: (KZ/XC) Means map specific.
Do not spam join team.

2nd offense: Ban, no more than 30 minutes.

You really did not think this through Hair, You would be the only one with a guaranteed 60% chance to be there when it happens/come on the server within those ~30minutes.

As far as I know these are the admins who can ban on course, correct?
  • hlstriker
  • Disownedpear
  • Buttery Toast
  • HairOnMyBwnage
excluding yourself these are all a rare sight.

Hopefully you can come up with something else.
(07-23-2013, 08:24 PM)purplemilkftw Wrote: 5. An admin can use gravity, teleport, noclip and slap on themselves even to pass jumps they can't beat. If a non-admin player asks for these commands the admin can do it to them too.

Wouldn't this beat the purpose of course maps? I agree on on bhop maps some parts are literally IMPOSSIBLE but all KZ/XC/COURSE maps are beatable 100%.. This would just ruin the purpouse. Bunny hop maps I'd get.

Yeah gonna update it later. Ive already watched admins tp past every single jump on course and sometimes straight to the end and take the points.

I dont care as much on KZ/XC/Bhop so ill leave those as is.

(07-23-2013, 07:26 PM)oshinobu Wrote:
(07-23-2013, 03:58 AM)HairOnMyBwnage Wrote: Do not spam join team.

2nd offense: Ban, no more than 30 minutes.

You really did not think this through Hair, You would be the only one with a guaranteed 60% chance to be there when it happens/come on the server within those ~30minutes.

As far as I know these are the admins who can ban on course, correct?
  • hlstriker
  • Disownedpear
  • Buttery Toast
  • HairOnMyBwnage
excluding yourself these are all a rare sight.

Hopefully you can come up with something else.

I believe zanestyle has admin but another rare sight. Added that as i thought there were more lvl 3 admins but i guess not. Osh you could prob ask striker to promote you. If you want to help enforce that rule. But for now Ill leave it as is. Ill think of another way to deal with it as time goes on.
Since the players do not get anything by winning course maps, it's not really "unfair" for those who do the course without help. There are players who isn't as good as you, that does not mean they should not be given a chance to beat the map by receiving help on the part they got stuck on a gazillion times before. I guess hair meant something like that.

Rule 3 and 5 however should be re-read by all the admins, I have noticed some of them teleporting themselves and others to the finish straight away without TRYING to beat a jump. THAT defeats the purpose of the maps.
(07-23-2013, 08:50 PM)oshinobu Wrote: Since the players do not get anything by winning course maps, it's not really "unfair" for those who do the course without help. There are players who isn't as good as you, that does not mean they should not be given a chance to beat the map by receiving help on the part they got stuck on a gazillion times before. I guess hair meant something like that.

Rule 3 and 5 however should be re-read by all the admins, I have noticed some of them teleporting themselves and others to the finish straight away without TRYING to beat a jump. THAT defeats the purpose of the maps.

I think by not allowing people to teleport past jumps on MG will resolve this issue. Since, people are gonna find loop holes and abuse teleport. By removing the ability to tp on MG maps in general it will solve the issue of people tping to the end.
(07-23-2013, 09:16 PM)purplemilkftw Wrote: I know you've said this "Obviously i will not list every single nit picky thing."

Just making sure tho.
Say an admin teleports himself across a WHOLE kz/xc/bhop maps using as excuse " I can't do any jump ".. Would that be abuse?

Yeah. added #7 for admin rules
(07-23-2013, 08:54 PM)HairOnMyBwnage Wrote: I think by not allowing people to teleport past jumps on MG will resolve this issue. Since, people are gonna find loop holes and abuse teleport. By removing the ability to tp on MG maps in general it will solve the issue of people tping to the end.

Yeah that's a good idea, I asked striker to add it with climb maps in mind anyway, no one really gets stuck at course maps.
(07-23-2013, 09:19 PM)oshinobu Wrote:
(07-23-2013, 08:54 PM)HairOnMyBwnage Wrote: I think by not allowing people to teleport past jumps on MG will resolve this issue. Since, people are gonna find loop holes and abuse teleport. By removing the ability to tp on MG maps in general it will solve the issue of people tping to the end.

Yeah that's a good idea, I asked striker to add it with climb maps in mind anyway, no one really gets stuck at course maps.

Added rule #8 in admin rules.
(07-23-2013, 09:26 PM)HairOnMyBwnage Wrote:
(07-23-2013, 09:19 PM)oshinobu Wrote:

Added rule #8 in admin rules.

If a map is broken Teleporting is acceptable tho, just in case not everyone gets that you should add something like "unless map broken or unless otherwise unable to progress."
(07-23-2013, 08:49 PM)HairOnMyBwnage Wrote: I believe zanestyle has admin but another rare sight. Added that as i thought there were more lvl 3 admins but i guess not. Osh you could prob ask striker to promote you. If you want to help enforce that rule. But for now Ill leave it as is. Ill think of another way to deal with it as time goes on.

Wow I feel bad now, iSuperleggera can ban on course, not a daily sight neither tho.

I don't mind helping with enforcing rules but since I got admin for free, promotions are not really for me to ask for. :3 For now I'll just spam you peoples steam chats.